Certain precautions should be taken by:
- those who are allergic to citrus fruits – for more information see the Application tab
- those who take heart or/and hypertension drugs
- those who take drugs preventing rejection of new organs after transplant surgery (extract not recommended)
- those who take drugs for liver disease
- pregnant women (no tests have been carried out regarding the extract’s influence on the foetus, so precautions should be taken)
- those who suffer from diabetes – blood sugar level can be slightly reduced
Please consult your doctor if one of the cases listed above applies to you.